Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cold Day

Breezy, little cloudy (the sun is trying to come out and play), cold for PCB weather. It's ok and I would not have it any other way.

My life is what I make of it. I am a driver and navigator of my journey. But, there are times that I wish I have better foresights...we all need higher help some times...

I like where I live. I like my neighbors and surrounding. I feel safe here for my son and husband. I've lived in 6 other states...PCB is the best thus far.

Sipping on my coffee, my son is watching Sponge Bob Square Pants. One of his favorite cartoon. Joe is tidying up K's toys. Today is New Years' Eve. Too busy being a full-time mom that time passes me by. It's not like I can take sometimes off from work like I used to (I looked forward to 3 days holidays weekend and big holidays so I can take leave and to go visit my family or just hung out at home relaxing) I work 24/7 and next thing I know is that the year end has approaching. Until next blog. My best always, Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment